i have the same issue too with my Asus A451LN,can you help me??
This is the minidump file
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
A few minutes ago an error began to occur. this is the error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys). I need some help ASAP. By the way, i copied the contents of minidump and the MSinfo32....
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!167&authkey=!APOk5UklE9zq7Bw
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!176&authkey=!ADsSgtxReSDUN54 . Please, what can i do to avoid this error? .... Thank u
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
i have the same issue too with my Asus A451LN,can you help me??
This is the minidump file
Hi Zig Zag3143 ,
I have the same problem , my computer s TOSHIBA and has Windows 8 installed and months ago started with the problem DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys). Here is the link where you can find the files:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/mpp2RN-Wce/Minidump\_Windows\_8.html
Thanks for your help
I've got the same error a couple of months ago, but it only happened ones. But now it is happening more frequent.
I am having the same issues. I am experiencing random BSOD's with the
Error : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys). I have an Asus S400CA vivobook.. how to fix this problem?
below is my skydrive
please reply on this email.. thank you and more power