I had the same problem. so pls share a solution on mail ID *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
What's with the lack of public assistance going on in this conversation?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Original title: Cant open my external hard disk
I cant open my external hard drive. It says I have to format it. In computer it just show Local Disk K but there is no storage reading.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I had the same problem. so pls share a solution on mail ID *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
What's with the lack of public assistance going on in this conversation?
I had same problem I fixed it without losing data email me *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I will give u solution but I need more info. And the data is safe after being fixed guaranteed.
What's with the lack of public assistance going on in this conversation?
please send me your e-amil adress , since i had same problem with WD-diks
had to preform chdks /f X: everytime in Dosbox
What's with the lack of public assistance going on in this conversation?
I am not familiar with hardware but managed to open my Seagate 3T external hard drive and bought a SATA connector as advised. I thought if I just plugged it in, I'd be able to get the information, but it says I must format and will lose all my data. That's exactly the reason I got the SATA connector in the first place, so that I could get the data from the HD.
I am having the same issue as what is mentioned above with exactly the same error messages and do not want to lose all the data on my HD by formatting it. Can you please help?
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more