wow that's gay and uhh is there anyway I can make it into a pro like by jailbreaking it or just like buying something for it
This app can't run on your PC
Dear Support Team :
I just bought a MS Surface RT , I was downloaded some programs like cCleaner ,teamviewer ( I download via internet explorer ),after I that I was trying to install those program but it display error message " This app can't run on your PC " , Why Microsoft build a Windows tablet that not allow to install program ? Some program I could not find in the Store , so What should I do ? Please Help ....
Best Regards
Lak You
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2014-10-27T22:18:41+00:00 -
@CmdrKeene 90,631 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2014-10-27T22:04:42+00:00 Surface Pro is a full computer, it can run anything on the planet Earth.
Surface non-pro is like an iPad and can only run stuff from the app store.
Sounds like you aren't using Pro afterall, so you have to get stuff from the app store.
-
Anonymous
2014-10-27T21:53:55+00:00 I found my box
-
Anonymous
2014-10-27T21:53:16+00:00 ok I don't have a pro I just have the surface 2 I don't have the pro can I still download anything or what
-
@CmdrKeene 90,631 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2014-10-27T21:51:47+00:00 Send me a link and I'll try it.
And are you sure that your Surface says "PRO" under the kickstand?