photoshop, Illustrator, CS6 interface too small on surface pro

Anonymous
2013-07-05T02:48:51+00:00

Hello, I just purchased the Surface Pro from Best Buy. I bought it to use adobe products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and such. The menu and icons are so small making it nearly impossible to navigate through the tools and menus. 

Are there any options? I love the tablet but will be returning it in the next week if I can't find a solution.

Thanks,

Kip

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Display and graphics

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2015-06-22T12:28:10+00:00

I experienced this same issue last year. I only found the solution for Photoshop:

Go to Edit -> Preferences -> Experimental Features -> Select "Scale UI 200%" AND "Enable touch gestures"

Was this answer helpful?

200+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-07-18T09:09:43+00:00

That a problem with Photoshop itself... Its not respecting the scaling factor of Windows. The MacOS had the same problem too after Retina displays came out.

I'm afraid you cant do anything about it. You have to wait until Adobe addresses this problem.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-05-06T16:28:31+00:00

    Hello. I downloaded a font with super jagged edges and there's no simple way to correct this in Photoshop that is on my laptop. My laptop has XP and now b/c Adobe no longer supports XP I cannot download Illustrator onto my laptop so I'm forced to use my Surface Pro 2 to clean the text up. Has this issue ever been solved by Adobe? If not is there a Surface Pro 2 app I can download to clean up TT font?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-02-17T13:26:49+00:00

    If other apps are all right, i think the problem is photoshop, you can uninstall these apps completely and re-install. or you can try the portable versions, like

    Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended multilingual portable

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-10-23T14:00:06+00:00

    I nave the 512 GB version. It's great

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments