Configuring Beats by Dre Wireless headphones with windows 7 64 bit

Anonymous
2013-02-21T01:46:13+00:00

I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2013-12-28T10:11:45+00:00

    I just tried this method but the software is not detecting the headphones.

    Any other suggestions?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-09-14T01:42:53+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-09-13T19:14:12+00:00

    You just need "BlueSoleil". You can download it via this link:

    http://www.bluesoleil.com/products/S0001201005190001.html

    Download and install "BlueSoleil" It fixes all errors automatically.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-08-15T18:34:24+00:00

    I was having the same issues with my Beats Wireless Headphone when I tried to connect to my laptop with Windows 8.

    Today I finally found the solution for the Windows 8 64Bits.

    Download the WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software for Windows 8 from Broadcom : http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/update.php

    Them, you have to remove the Beats Wireless device from the Bluetooth devices if you have already tried to add it before. Than, when you open the WIDCOMM software, try to readd the headphone on the bnluetooth devices and the software should recongize it. So it will download and install the correct drivers for the headphones.

    After the installation is complete, you should be able to see your headphones on the playback devices, but if doesn't connect reboot your computer. Than, remove the Beast Wireless from the Bluetooth devices and add it again. Now that you have the correct drivers it should connect and work!

    I will try it in Windows 7 as well, but I know that for Windows 8 it works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments