i can't find my emails in my inbox

Anonymous
2012-10-04T12:46:54+00:00

i can't find my emails in my inbox, and all my folders is gone , i don't no why ??!!! how can i receive my emails ????? please heeeeeeeelp there is many emails important for me

Windows for home | Other | Email and communications

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

58 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-05-27T14:21:48+00:00

    I cannot find my email. Please advise me how to get it. Also the email icon is not on my desk top.

    If on Windows 10 do the following:

    • Use Cortana (The search box near the windows icon on the toolbar)
    • Click the white windows icon that looks like a square\window> Click All Apps ( This is on the bottom left right above the windows icon)> scroll down with the scrollbar until you find Microsoft Office> Click Microsoft Office and it will expand a drop down list> Right Click Outlook> Left Click "Pin to Start"> Repeat these steps again, but this time Left Click "Pin to Taskbar".

    Congratulations, now you have placed Outlook on the start box that appears to the right when you click the windows icon. You have also placed the Outlook Icon on your task bar for easy access.

    Windows 10 is a great OS. You just have to relearn where to find what you had before.

    Also if you haven't figured this out yet, you don't have to use Windows Edge Browser if you don't want to. Just search via Cortana or the start box to the right of the Windows Icon (Start Menu Icon). Search for internet explorer. Right click that icon that appears and tell it to pin to start and pin to taskbar.

    I have faith you can do this! You just did it in the steps above.

    I hope this helps all of you not so tech savy folks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-01-18T14:15:13+00:00

    I no longer have live mail, because Microsoft has informed me that its not using live mail anymore. So I chose to use the outlook mail for Windows 10. To my regret. This app is absolutely useless. I no longer have my list of any of my email contacts. I cannot print a copy of any emails sent to me. Please Tell me Which email app to overcome these problems.

    Mr R. Cark.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-12-30T22:06:46+00:00

    II cannot find my emails and a lot of them I need to answer for work. Please try and HELP me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-01-31T19:57:09+00:00

    this did not help

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-01-02T01:22:28+00:00

    help me reload my email.  the screen is blank other than it says Not Synced yet

    My e-mail was fine until I decided to let you give me Microsoft 10.  I haven't been able to access anything for three days because every time I came to the computer you were updating or installing.  Now I can't find my e-mail.

    My e-mails come and go. Sometimes, I receive my e-mails and after restarting, I finally receive my mail. I don't understand this. I am having this problem with windows 10.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments