I was only able to log into my Yahoo account via the Nokia login channel (mail.ovi.com) with my nokia account credentials and, once logged in, I can use all Yahoo services. However, I am unable to login with Yahoo's own login page.
Can't sign in Ovi Mail at https://login.yahoo.com
When I try to verify mail forwarding or change my password I am always sent to the https://login.yahoo.com for password veryfication.
The problem is I can sign in my ovi-mail only at https://mail.ovi.com, but I can't sign in at https://login.yahoo.com. I don't know why?!
Furhtermore, when I sign in mail.ovi.com, I am always sent to sign in account.nokia.com addiotionally. Why do I need to sign in nokia account while I want to enter my mail.ovi.com alledgedly for the reason that my passwords at mail.ovi and nokia account are not the same??
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2014-09-22T08:24:41+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-09-22T08:21:27+00:00 which Yahoo! service do you want to use? Bmak55 was able to log into his Yahoo! account via a web browser from a computer.
-
Anonymous
2014-09-20T13:07:30+00:00 I think I have the same problem as Bmak55.
Basically, I can only log into my ovi email via mail.ovi.com with my Nokia account. However, the same email and password combination does not work on Yahoo.
I tried to recover the password on Yahoo and I constantly get bounced back to Nokia account page.
-
Anonymous
2014-09-15T11:03:21+00:00 Where else I can ask for help?
Please let me know
-
Anonymous
2014-09-15T08:59:54+00:00 So what should I do now?