Can't receive Email from friend

Anonymous
2012-08-03T19:17:56+00:00

Just recently my friend's e-mail will not come thru and he doesn't get a kicked back message.And also finding others e-mails not coming thru and I have not done any changes.

Windows for home | Other | Email and communications

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2013-01-26T14:32:47+00:00

    Hi,

    We're very sorry for the inconvenience that this issue has caused you and I’ve escalated your issue for investigation. We will get back to you as soon as we have a resolution or if we need more information. Your patience is highly appreciated.

    Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-01-23T14:21:08+00:00

    Hi bucket-o-rust,

    Thank you for providing additional details about your issue in the Private Message tab. I have replied to you in that tab. Please sign in to this website in order to read it.

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-01-16T15:11:32+00:00

    Where is the red link,I do not see it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-01-16T07:58:37+00:00

    Hi,

    We would like to apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused you. Please give us permission to access your account so that we can speed up the process of troubleshooting this concern.

    I've created a private message wherein you can put the email address in question. Just click the red link You have a private reply to this message located above your post.

    Please be informed that you need to login/signed in to this post forum for you to view the link.

    Kindly confirm here in the public forum once you've provided the needed information.

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-01-09T22:44:56+00:00

    I am still having problems with not being able to receive email from certain people and sometimes it comes thru and sometimes it does not. I have problem snding group email between my msn and hotmail emails also NO one is getting any notice of email rejection,just where are these emails going. . Ya think you could fix this ,as it seems you can't.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments