Windows Phone 7. Error codes: 80072EFD and 83CF0108

Anonymous
2011-03-26T10:28:00+00:00

I have Windows Phone 7 (HTC HD), recently I experience problems with syncing my gmail and hotmail accounts (recieving error code: 80072EFD) and Facebook (recieving error code: 83CF0108) when using mobile internet. More over I can't open gmail.com in a browser as well. When I use Wi-Fi everything is ok. Thanks in advance for your help.

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-03-27T14:11:34+00:00

Hi gedzius,

When you are using wifi everything is fine, right?

Please verify that on your Windows Phone, all configuration is okay:

  • Settings -> Mobile Network -> Data Connection is on "On"
  • Settings -> Mobile Network -> 3G connection is on "On"

Thanks, Tristan

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2013-05-05T13:15:11+00:00

    make sure  passwords & emails are correct on phone & computer

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-03-27T23:38:37+00:00

    i had the same problem with my Nokia lumia 505, the only solution was reset the phone. I did that about a week ago and so far it is working fine.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-01-28T15:32:10+00:00

    For HTC with phones @7.5 I ran the Connection Setup app from the app list. It basically reset the connection for me on my HTC radar and actually there was a bit of speed increase. Carrier I use is T-mobile USA on an unlocked phone. So worth a shot. Run the COnnection Setup and then restart device. Hope it works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-01-14T15:58:25+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments