Microsoft Fix it DLL missing.

Anonymous
2011-04-09T21:59:24+00:00

Trying to run Microsoft Fix it. MATSWiz.exe System Error window says 'The program can't start because Its.dll is missing from your computer Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.' I am not trying to run from a download and/or install. I am choosing run on the File Download panel. Does anyone know what DLL is missing and how I can get it?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

60 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2019-01-22T02:38:22+00:00

    When I went to download it, my anti-virus stopped it saying it contained malware.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-01-21T21:42:34+00:00

    I fought issues with dll's for about six months. I tried everything that was recommended to me and nothing worked. Finally I found a third party product that solved everything.

    Advanced System Repair Pro.

    I purchased this and the people (tech support) bent over backwards to solve my issues. They even dialed in and worked for over an hour fixing my issues on line.

    I now run a Scan once a month and ASRP cleans fixes and maximizes my desktop in minutes.

    The ASR people are great and the product they sell is excellent.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-01-21T21:09:09+00:00

    I have run sfc  /scannow and it did not resolve my problems.  I need to run something that will restore and replace all my dll's.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments