I'm looking for post ver. 1.54 of Ontime for Windows calendar software (by Campbell Services, Inc. a Michigan corporation no longer in existence) for Windows 7.

Anonymous
2011-10-29T01:36:12+00:00

I'm looking for post ver. 1.54 of Ontime for Windows calendar software (by Campbell Services, Inc. a Michigan corporation no longer in existence) for Windows 7.

I began using OnTime when the only PCs were MS-Dos, and it worked great!

Windows came out and I called Campbell and they mailed me OnTime for Windows ver. 1.54 (May 13, 1994) which I have been using ever since, all the way through all the Windows XP versions - - until I got new computers with Windows 7, which OnTime will not install on :(

I want to keep using OnTime for Windows, now with Windows 7 - - PLEASE HELP!!!  Thank You!!!

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Apps

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-10-29T09:11:42+00:00

Hi Theodore

I doubt if you will find that particular version of Ontime that will work on Windows 7.

Campbell Services sold out in 1996 and the Ontime product has been sold and resold several times since then.

Here is a link to the current owner.

OnTime Scheduling Suite:

http://ontimesuite.com/

Regards

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-01-05T16:40:51+00:00

    I would like to be added to the distribution list if you have a product in development.  I don't think this forum allows email addresses in the replies.  Do you have a website that I can refer to for Campbell Services? OnTime was a great product.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-01-05T16:18:56+00:00

    Well I did post my email. I will try to post my number, but not sure if they will remove the number due to privacy issues.

    I would have thought they would allow to Private Message others, don't think this is the case.

    As far as a web site is concerned, we have a few websites and will have to ask my father on what he wants to-do.

    Looks like you posted your email and it was removed for privacy reasons as was mine.

    We are in the development stages at the moment.

    I will give you my cell#

    David N. Campbell

    248-242-3377

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-01-05T06:15:02+00:00

    I believe in this case, which is complicated, you would be best advised to use a pay registry cleaner. You can google them. And see how that works out for you. If not, the owner of the original ontime for windows David N. Campbell has stated that he will be coming out with a newer and more updated version soon.  And maybe then, that will resolve your problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-01-05T06:10:18+00:00

    Thanks for your posting on this thread.  You say feel free to contact you, but there is no contact information showing. This is what shows, "

    David N. Campbell

    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***"

    How can I be notified when this new calendar becomes available? Do you have a mailing list? A vwebsite? or basically how?

    Thanks

    Millie

    ******@cs.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments