contacting a live person regarding hotmail

Anonymous
2010-12-13T22:20:23+00:00

How do I talk to a live person regarding hotmail?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-12-14T11:16:20+00:00

Hi,

To get the support information for Windows Live Hotmail, you may follow this link.

Windows Live Hotmail Top Issues and Support Information

You may also contact Microsoft Customer Service for further assistance.

How and when to contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support

Hope the information helps. Please post back and let us know.

Regards

Debleena S

Microsoft Answers Support Engineer

Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

44 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-12-28T21:25:52+00:00

    I CANT LOG IN TO MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT ON MY UNSMART PHONE. HELP

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-12-03T14:54:55+00:00

    hi hotmail i have 2 emails ***Email address was removed for privacy*** and ***Email address was removed for privacy*** i cant sign in  both why i want to sign in because i buy xbox live gold in ***Email address was removed for privacy*** and ***Email address was removed for privacy*** on facebook i use im from israel every time i want to sign in said to me cant sign in how we know its your or something like this on ***Email address was removed for privacy*** the email if something happend is ***Email address was removed for privacy*** and ***Email address was removed for privacy*** is my friend email he said to me the email was stolen from him he cant help me to get my email back what i can do ?? plzz i want the both of my emails can i speak to you guys on skype or phone ???

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-09-13T11:33:55+00:00

    Hi,

    I am unaware of all the inconvenience that has taken place, I do remember sending an email in December regarding missing files that were later available.

    I am sorry for what has been taking place over the last 6 months. I will do whatever you suggest to close this issue. It is difficult to know how a user can get help from the Hotmail team (Microsoft).

    Regards Ray

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-09-11T23:38:30+00:00

    On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 23:17:05 +0000, RichardMeyers wrote:

    I am so very ** off right now.  I have been dealing with this bull ** for 2 months and its pitiful.  Why do you send me codes to input then say the code is invalid when I input it.  Now I am locked out of my account until oct 10th?  What the ** are you people doing?

    I have sent you nothing and am not doing anything.
    This isn't Microsoft you're addressing; this is a peer support forum.
    We are all just users of this version of Windows here, helping each
    other if and when we can. We are not Microsoft employees (not even
    those of us with "Microsoft MVP" behind our names; that's an honorary
    title for having provided consistently helpful advice) except for an
    occasional Microsoft contractor or employee.

    If you want to complain to Microsoft about something, please contact
    them directly. Trying to do it here is just a waste of (figurative)
    breath, and clutters up the forum.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments