Repost the question to where? There are many people having this same problem and you have given no assistance or solution to the problem. It does not solve the problem of why my sent items stopped appearing after February 24, 2014 in Windows Live Mail. And it does not solve the problem to change 'conversations' in View tab to 'off'.
Sent emails not showing in Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder
My sent email message are not showing up in my Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder. However, my sent message are showing up in my Hotmail box in the "Sent" folder. My Hotmail has the same email address. I've used Windows Live Mail for years with no problem. How do I get my sent emails to show in my Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder? Thank you.
Windows for home | Other | Email and communications
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2014-03-09T10:54:58+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-05-23T23:12:55+00:00 I have the same sent mail not showing in sent items. Have tried uninstall / reinstall WLM, have removed the effected email and restarted, have tried the conversation and view button, tried the Alt - F- O- M and the save a copy is checked.
I have Outlook and the sent items show there, I have another MSN account and it is fine. Problems started with the Send/Receive issues in early May with update. Have updated to WL12. Folders were reorganized by the update, that is when I lost deleted and sent item, fix was to remove duplicate deleted and sent items from the folder list. It fixed the send/receive issue but sent folder is still not showing sent items.
Any other suggestions?
-
Anonymous
2013-04-03T14:22:30+00:00 That fixed it. Thanks:)
-
Anonymous
2014-05-16T03:53:29+00:00 Thank you for posting here in the Microsoft Account forums and we apologize for the delayed response.
I understand that you had stopped seeing sent items on your sent folder since 02/24/2014 in Windows Live Mail [WLM].
Initially, please sign in to Outlook.com or **mail.live.com** via web browser. Send a test mail to yourself afterwards and see if it will be registered on sent folder or if an error would appear.
Regarding WLM, please remove and reconfigure the account. You may view the article 'Set up an email app with Outlook.com'
Doing the reconfiguration may fix this. We look forward to your update.
Regards,
Roland
-
Anonymous
2014-03-09T11:37:55+00:00 I have the same problem. I notice that my inbox on Gmail is IMAP but the outbox is smtp.gmail.com
Would this be the source of my problem? Should I change this to IMAP? Will I cause further problems if I do?
I found this when I right-clicked on G-mail in the Windows Live Mail page and then clicked on Servers.