Sent emails not showing in Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder

Anonymous
2011-03-29T17:53:49+00:00

My sent email message are not showing up in my Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder. However, my sent message are showing up in my Hotmail box in the "Sent" folder. My Hotmail has the same email address. I've used Windows Live Mail for years with no problem. How do I get my sent emails to show in my Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder? Thank you.

Windows for home | Other | Email and communications

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2011-09-24T15:14:34+00:00

    I just started having the exact same problem. Have no idea why it happened or what to do about it. Were you bale to fix your problem? If you did, please show your solution here so we can learn from it, or send me a direct email - to ******@yahoo.com. Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    300+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2011-10-19T14:15:46+00:00

    Up until a week or so ago, the list of items to the left of the screen with HOTMAIL, CONTACTS, etc including SENT

    ITEMS  and DELETED would show up and I have been checking on my sent emails and deleting a lot of past emails

    but NOW the "sent items" and "deleted items" are not printed on that list.  How do I get them back?

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2012-05-11T16:53:40+00:00

    I as well. How nice we come here for Answers and the answer to the question is to direct us towards another site to find the answer. Ridiculous.

    Anyway, the problem is simple. You click on the sent items in the Sent folder and the list of items is not there. How much more complicated could it be? However, the items are there, but just not showing up. It's like they're invisible. 

    My sent email message are not showing up in my Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder. However, my sent message are showing up in my Hotmail box in the "Sent" folder. My Hotmail has the same email address. I've used Windows Live Mail for years with no problem. How do I get my sent emails to show in my Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder? Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2012-05-11T17:07:20+00:00

    the answer to the question is to direct us towards another site to find the answer.

    It was the correct answer when it was given more than a year ago. Things have changed since then. I've removed it.

    Try clicking Conversations on the View tab and selecting Off.


    Noel

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2011-10-20T20:21:25+00:00

    Hello margaretegan

    For best support please repost your question with exact details regarding the issue you are experiencing. Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments