Printers won't print photos from my computer

Anonymous
2010-03-23T20:53:54+00:00

A few months ago I could print photos or any text from my computer. Then all of a sudden a month or so ago I couldn't get the computer to print photos from itself. I then changed to another printer and it worked for only a couple of times ,then it also wouldn't print photos. I very seldom print text but someone on here said something about whether it printed text or not. They also said to try re installing the printer. I did reinstall and it still won't print photos from the computer but will print text. Iv'e tried going through different places to print but makes no difference. It says it's printing but the printer won't do anything. This also happens on my laptop. Could it be Vista screwing with things?Could I have missed a download? My husbands laptop works fine with the same printers.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2013-03-15T16:46:57+00:00

    Rusty nail, I can't bear to read this thread any further.  You need a native English speaker!  I understand what you are saying, but clearly Amiroof doesn't.  I hope you got an answer on another board.  I am now experiencing the same problem that starting when I loaded Adobe XI which created a bunch of problems for me and now I can't print any image files.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2012-07-19T17:43:23+00:00

    I do understand what rustynailranch is saying because I am having the same problem with my HP photosmart 2610.  It will print text, but not photos.  It did not run out of paper or ink.  I don't think amiroof knows the answer so he is giving you idiot advice.  I guess I can't find an answer to my problem here since it seems the "help" can't even understand the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2010-03-23T21:04:53+00:00

    You misunderstood. At one time a few months ago it would print photos.   I don't print a file or too a file.  I just print one photo at a time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2010-03-18T02:38:19+00:00

    I tried printing other than a photo and it did fine. This happens with both printers. Still no printing photos only.  I'm downloading new software on my Epson to see if it will work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2010-03-18T02:52:52+00:00

    I uninstalled my epson and got online , reinstalled it and still have the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments