Cannot find regsvr.exe at windows startup....

Anonymous
2010-03-28T06:22:54+00:00

Hi,

Whenever I start my computer, there is this error message that pops up:

Windows cannot find regsvr.exe

I don't know what this is, or what I did that this happened.... LOL

Please tell step by step instructions on how to fix this....

Thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Files, folders, and storage

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-03-28T14:36:44+00:00

The instructions have been removed to prevent users from posting log files.

We no longer analyze Hijack This log files. Do Not Post log files pls.

Sincerely,

TechGeek2

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-08-11T22:34:05+00:00

    How does this four-year-old thread pertain to you?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments