Windows 7 won't print through Photo Viewer and Picture Manager.

Anonymous
2009-10-05T00:22:03+00:00

Every time I open a picture file with Windows Photo Viewer or Office Picture Manager and attempt to print, I get 4 message boxes that read, "Your pictures can't be printed because this error occurred".

There is nothing else but an OK button - not even an error ID.

The strangest thing is I can print anything with any other program just fine. Firefox, Photoshop, all of those print without a problem. It's only Photo Viewer and Picture Manager that do this.

Printer is an Epson RX595 with 64 bit drivers.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2009-10-09T09:45:34+00:00

My Office Picture Manager calls a dialog that has a dropbox to set the printer. If you can create a document image (*.mdi) you will know it's the printer driver that has a problem. 


Rating posts helps other usersMark L. Ferguson MS-MVP

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-04-19T10:02:59+00:00

    Hey,

    had the Problem für so Long now - really simple solution! Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-03-24T14:08:52+00:00

    I just deleted the one marked as default.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-03-24T11:58:42+00:00

    This has to be a real solution, it actually works, well it worked for me. I am also able to go back later and re-enable a correct profile and it continues to work.

    Good effective solution.

    Do you delete all ICC Profiles for Display?

    I have 8 different ones...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-03-16T17:36:14+00:00

    This has to be a real solution, it actually works, well it worked for me. I am also able to go back later and re-enable a correct profile and it continues to work.

    Good effective solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments