Try pressing Ctrl + Alt + UP Arrow Keys(or one of the other Arrow Keys).
Also right-click on empty Desktop > Graphics Options > Rotation.
Cheers.
Mick Murphy - Microsoft Partner
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For any Vista system. It is different in Vista than in XP.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Try pressing Ctrl + Alt + UP Arrow Keys(or one of the other Arrow Keys).
Also right-click on empty Desktop > Graphics Options > Rotation.
Cheers.
Mick Murphy - Microsoft Partner
Thank you! I wasn't certain how I changed the screen orientation to begin with, it was't what I was trying to do. This helped tremendously!
Thank you so very much for providing a quick fix for this perplexing issue. I was just responding to an email from an Amazon vendor (I checked the email address before responding) and my screen orientation suddenly went from horizontal to vertical. I was afraid I had introduced a virus or some other malicious bug into my laptop. This easy to find response was extremely appreciated. I feel like I've had a "Der!" moment and survived.
Very Helpful
God Bless you Mick! You just saved my dogs life.