Unable to boot - TFGHT is compressed

Anonymous
2010-09-25T18:43:35+00:00

original title: boot up

Every time I boot up my cpu it says TFGHT is compressed press Ctrl+Alt+Del. It started after I compressed my C: drive, now I am unable to boot up any cd/dvd or enter safe mode only BIOS. Please help solve.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-09-25T19:02:41+00:00

Here is a method I picked up from some other thread:

  1. Start your computer from the Windows 7 installation DVD or Repair CD.
  2. Select Repair your computer.
  3. Load driver.
  4. Go to Computer and right click drive where Windows 7 is installed.
  5. Select Properties and uncheck "Compress drive to save disk space".
  6. Close and restart the computer normally.

Was this answer helpful?

500+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2010-10-06T16:37:07+00:00

    Every time I boot up my cpu it says TFGHT is compressed press Ctrl+Alt+Del. It started after I compressed my C: drive, now I am unable to boot up any cd/dvd or enter safe mode only BIOS. Please help solve.

    Here is a method I picked up from some other thread:

    1. Start your computer from the Windows 7 installation DVD or Repair CD.
    2. Select Repair your computer.
    3. Load driver.
    4. Go to Computer and right click drive where Windows 7 is installed.
    5. Select Properties and uncheck "Compress drive to save disk space".
    6. Close and restart the computer normally.

    i do this but when i trying to boot from cd he ask from me to press any key to boot i press but there no respnse he didnt start boot plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2010-10-06T15:08:56+00:00

    hi

    i do this but when i trying to boot from cd he ask from me to press any key to boot i press but there no respnse he didnt start boot

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments