Error Code 66A

Anonymous
2010-10-14T19:14:06+00:00

I keep getting an error code when I try to install the latest Security Update for .NET Framework 4 on Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB2160841)

(Download size: 2.5 MB)

Can't get it resolved...any suggestions?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2011-02-27T00:21:28+00:00

    ty so much my computer its new i just got it two days ago and i was having problems instaling that uptdate and this works  ty!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2011-01-29T19:05:38+00:00

    I keep getting an error code when I try to install the latest Security Update for .NET Framework 4 on Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB2160841)

    (Download size: 2.5 MB)

    Can't get it resolved...any suggestions?

    I need help Thank you

    gorton

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2011-01-03T16:18:14+00:00

    Great.  Worked on the first attempt.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2011-01-01T14:32:09+00:00

    Thank you!  Thank you!  It worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments