I use this: very usefull, open source, free and no limits. It work!
How to open backup files?? .nbu?
Hi everyone,
I was just wondering if there was anyway of opening the backup files from Nokia PC Suite which is the .nbu file? Such as any programs? I actually can't restore my calender entries onto my 6300 which was backed up from my 6230 using the latest PC Suite (/discussions/board/message?board.id=pcsuite&message.id=13590)
I'd ust like to read the calender entries so i can just manually type them into my phone.
Any help would be great!
thanks :D
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2011-07-10T16:14:06+00:00 -
Anonymous
2011-07-09T21:44:08+00:00 I know about mentioned soft. But...
But. The file i want to include is not an SMS message.
-
Anonymous
2011-07-09T21:07:30+00:00 Try NokiGems - it's a Nokia backup filer merger for SMS. You can select the SMS from different sources and merge them together as a restorable .nbu.
-
Anonymous
2011-07-07T09:41:43+00:00 Hello all,
is there any chance to extract the file, edit it and pack again to restore? thanks for any ideas!
it is hardly needed :)
-
Anonymous
2011-06-28T19:33:20+00:00 This is really helpful. http://sourceforge.net/projects/nbuexplorer/ I have tried the above links before this post and were saying either removed attachment or forceful sign up.
On the other hand , this link had simple download link , and screen shots for more assistance.
Thanks so much again.