Note: Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.
Regards,
Shinmila H - Microsoft Support
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
In otherwords M$ ain't gonna fix it and, if you try, M$ will disavow you. Like saying the problem doesn't exist if M$ says it doesn't.
{
same thing for the crappy flat look in Windows 10. We're all supposed to cheer when M$ decides that a desktop OS should be dumbed down so it will run on a phone. Pssst: Almost no one is using a Windows phone. And we're supposed to be ok with M$ complaining
that it's just too hard to customize Windows for tablets and phones. Why should my desktop look like baby poop to make it easier for M$ to do something inane---"it's a crappy idea, but it's now the M$ way, so get used to it."
}
Bottom line: things are the way they are because M$ is lazy, indifferent, arbitrary, dictatorial, petulant...etc. And that's on a good-hair day.
My reasons for wanting MONO:
- I don't like stereo ear plugs (too many wires and I'm extremely tickelish). One wire is bad enough.
- I don't need stereo when I'm watching a "how-to" on youtube.
- All ear plugs eventually cause pain. It helps if I can switch a single plug from ear to ear.
My workaround is to use my ipad. It has a MONO switch in Settings\General\Accessibility. I just hope M$ doesn't send someone to take it away. I'm being sarcastic, of course. M$ wouldn't do that---too much effort. [more sarcasm]