HDMI Audio not detected

Anonymous
2010-01-08T02:36:28+00:00

HDMI Audio showing up as "not plugged in" - what gives?

Alright, so I'm having all sorts of issues here. I've gotten myself a Netflix account, and I decided I wanted to watch things on my HDTV via my laptop. I got an HDMI cable and an Audio Cable (just in case since I've heard my laptop, a Dell Inspiron 1526, has issues with the audio and needed a cable) and tried to go. I plugged the HDMI cable in, got the video up and running in no time, but no sound. I went to activate it and saw that the HDMI audio device was "not plugged in." I have no idea why that was, but I looked around online. A few people mentioned uninstalling the high definition audio device then doing the scan for updates and that would fix the issue.

Well, I did that, and then the update (simply the same high def audio device) wouldn't install at all when I did the scan. It came up saying it hadn't installed properly. So, I can't get it to work at all. I tried using the audio cable and that didn't work either. What gives?!

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-01-09T02:11:01+00:00

Hi warrenjt,

Check out the manufacturer’s website and download the latest version of audio and video drivers.

Also check in the Device Manager to see if the HDMI Output is set as default device. This should solve the issue.

Method 1: Follow these steps to set the device as Default Device

  1. Click on Start-> Control Panel-> Click on Hardware and Sound-> Now click on Sound.
  2. Now under the Playback tab-> Right click in the blank space-> Select both "Show Disabled devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices".
  3. Now right Click on HDMI Output. Click on Properties-> Under the General tab click on "Device Usage" and select "Use this Device:(enable)". Click Apply. Click OK.
  4. Repeat Step 1 and in the step 2 -> Under the Playback tab-> Click on HDMI Output and “Set as Default”.

5. Click Apply. Click OK.

Also check out the following link which addresses the similar issue:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itprohardware/thread/01836258-d6a9-4199-bb56-b0f2c3d75fb8

Regards,

Divya R – Microsoft Support.

Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Was this answer helpful?

4 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-03-30T14:59:24+00:00

    It's coming up as "not plugged in." He can't select it as a default device when it is coming in as "not plugged in." Why is Windows support so horribly lacking in logic.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-02-04T22:20:17+00:00

    i have the same problem as well its not letting me "set as default" its still showing my hdmi is "not plugged in"

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-01-20T17:41:32+00:00

    This is an update.  The problem is the Panasonic TV (TC-P60GT50).  I switched to a new Gigabyte motherboard with an ATI videocard that supports HDMI audio out.  It still didn't fix it.  I tried to update the firmware on the TV thinking that that might fix it. Turned out I was already on the newest firmware release.

    While attempting to update the firmware. I ended up asking the Panasonic about it.  To their credit, I got a quick response.  They said;

    "When audio from other equipment connected to this unit via HDMI is output using ?Digital Audio Out? of this unit, the system switches to 2CH audio."

    The English wasn't good and I wasn't sure if they were asking for clarification or were saying that the TV works that way by design so I asked for clarification.  They responded;

    "As mentioned in our previous response, this is how the TV will operate. We apologize for any inconvenience."

    So, this is the way the TV is designed.  If connect the TV to an external device via optical out, it forces 2 channel sound.

    Panasonic didn't clarify why it behaves this way.  If the TV can't determine what type of sound system is connected to the optical out, then it would make sense.  I'm pretty sure that's not the case.  I've connected surround sound devices to my computer's optical out and it detected the speaker configuration.  The TV should just relay that information through.  If it can't, detect the speakers then there should be an option to tell it what speakers are hooked up.

    Since these flat screen TV's have such bad speakers it's very common to hook up a set of external surround sound speakers.  The Panasonic is crippled as a surround sound system. At least if you want to use the TV as a switching device. This is making me sorry that I purchased an Panasonic TV. If you're shopping for one, I'd recommend looking at something else.  This flaw wasted a huge amount of my time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-01-13T15:11:57+00:00

    Anyone know if using another operating system it works well?

    Try Ubuntu 12.04. You don't even have to install. Just simply give it a try and it will amaze you. Comes with Leibre Office Similar to Excel, Word, and Power Point etc..

    You can have it on a CD or 2GB thumb drive to test drive the OS.

    I installed and plugged in my lap-top with Windows7 trial version to my TV to watch something interesting with family but the sound would not come out of TV.

    I was carious and tried with Ubuntu and the OS know exactly what I intended and transferred to sound from lap-top TV. Later when browsing through the setting in Ubuntu to see if I can bring back the sound back to lap-top with no problem.

    They only reason, I use windows is due to some of my application that can’t be found for Ubuntu but I found more utilities that can support Windows application in Ubuntu.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments