Microsoft Edge small "m" keyboard issue

Anonymous
2024-03-01T17:12:07+00:00

My small "m" key does not work in Edge on certain sites. All other small and large keys work including the large M. I checked my other computer running Win 11 and same thing. It seems an Edge problem. Is there a fix that you know of?

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T13:42:29+00:00

    My point it that it is still very annoying. And you would not believe how much censorship conservatives get from Microsoft Whether this "lame" censorship or censoring just about everything we type. I see comments from the left that is allowed, and their comments are way worse than mine. Yet, mine constantly get denied.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T06:02:15+00:00

    The "M" is in the middle of Trump's name, so when I have had to type it as "TruMp," spell check fixes it. That's a pretty lame form a censorship if you ask me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-11T13:27:47+00:00

    This same issue has been happening for me for the last several months. The bigger question is, this has to be an easy fix for a programmer. So, why hasn't it been fixed?! Could it be that the "m" is in Trump's name? Or is it that Microsoft has incompetent programmers? hmmmmm

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-10T20:40:55+00:00

    I do not post comments very often on the news pages, but I noticed many others using a capital M instead of a lower-case m. I just assumed people were making grammatical errors as they always do in comments. Then, I noticed the lower-case m stopped working for me. It definitely seems to be a suspiciously random or "amateur" programming error to be an accident. Although, as others have said, it seems to only happen to me while commenting on videos specifically. Maybe it is just a weird legitimate fluke.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more