Copilot - Does not work - Answer the same sentence all the time

Anonymous
2025-02-06T10:26:43+00:00

Hello,

When I want to work with Copilot, it replies “Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?” over and over again.

It's not possible to get any help or answers to my requests.

Do you know how I can solve the problem?

Thank you for your help!

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-10T15:09:13+00:00

    I found that Intel - net - 23.80.0.7 was available to install in Check for Updates, but wasn't apparently going to do so on its own despite rebooting.

    Just telling that to install and trying Copilot again seems to have fixed it for me. I was getting the same issue for several days, and it went away immediately after that update was installed.

    The problem appears to have resolved itself for our users without any action required

    the "work" tab has disappeared and its back to normal for all ways of accessing

    MS clearly broke something with their 6th Feb update and dealt with it without so much as acknowledging there was an issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T11:56:47+00:00

    i am also getting the same issue. this is twice in the one week that Copilot has gone down! definately going back to Chat GPT now!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-06T22:55:46+00:00

    I have the same issue, which has been occurring only from today, and like others I have only seen the Work and Web tabs today. I have the same functionality in InPrivate windows, and the same result. Copilot is entirely unusable all day.

    Prior users, how did you get the Work and Web tabs to go away so you could resolve the issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T07:12:54+00:00

    Hi everyone.

    I'm in South Africa and suddenly I cant use Co-pilot.

    I have a work and web tab and i just get the same message when I try and run any Query on Co-pilot.

    Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?

    I've been using co-pilot at work daily and I'm now stuffed.

    Please can this be fixes ASAP Microsoft?

    Thank you.

    Regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T01:59:17+00:00

    I too faced the same issue today and I tried all the suggestions mentioned in this thread but nothing worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments