Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
unable to copy and paste copilot Microsoft
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have read through this thread. First of all, the Copilot app used should be Version 1.24112.133.0This is from MS Store and arrived/was released on 10 Jan. 2025.
If text is copied it will paste into the Copilot text messaging 'box' via Ctrl+V, not via Rt Clk.
One cannot C/P images. Those must use the Upload ImageThe above is in regard to (free) Copilot, not Copilot Pro. I cannot comment on Copilot Pro or differences it may have.
I cannot repro any inability to C/P text into the Copilot app.
Cheers,
Drew
You are right dude.
Before 2 days it was working and I was using it very frequently.
Yesterday , at once it stopped working.
But I am thankful to Mr. Drew that he told us a way to work till they fix it or clarify the latest position.
I should add here that this discussion has been relative to Copilot, the app.
IF, Copilot web is used (in Edge), there, in a browser window, there IS a Rt Clk menu. There one CAN mouse to C/P in either direction. So, if you use Copilot in the Edge browser you will not talk about lack of (mouse) "responsiveness" nor lack of a Rt Clk menu for C/P. You will have what is not in the Copilot app. You will have the ability that does not exist in the Copilot app. The solution for you all who care about this, who do not want to use K/B shortcuts... don't use the Copilot app... use Copilot web 😀 👇
"except with copilot"
Exactly❗ There you MUST use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V (period).
Cheers,
Drew![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/94daf99f-08fb-47aa-a1ca-fc949384aab3?platform=QnA
Because you must use Ctrl+V.
Go back and read my postS in this thread about this! They will answer you. In all fairness, I am not going to repeat it all a 4th time.