Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
What the **** is wrong with Edge. After each update, something else is not working. Now, I am not able to load the USPS tracking app on USPS.com
Eevery other browser (FF, Google Chrome, Opera) is working, but not crappy and buggy Edge.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the same problem with Edge but not with Opera. Opera works just fine.
I have been referred to a new website that seems to be the (privatized) replacement for USPS. https://www.packagetrackr.com/track/usps#google\_vignette
HAVING SAME PROBLEM ON EDGE AND CHROME ON COMPUTER, BUT ON MY PHONE ITS WORKING. NO ONE HAVE GIVEN ANY SOLUTION AT THIS PROBLEM.
My Edge has been working flawlessly since my original post regarding cookies. I am most always using Informed Delivery so that may make a difference. That other link may still have some issues.
I just tried to clear all of my cookies and got on the page again (with google) and had the same problem.