Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
What the **** is wrong with Edge. After each update, something else is not working. Now, I am not able to load the USPS tracking app on USPS.com
Eevery other browser (FF, Google Chrome, Opera) is working, but not crappy and buggy Edge.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
You're right on that! The "old school" is gone! I'm 60 and "in the last few years," if you know what I mean...I've noticed that there is a heck of a lot more "gone!" I'm glad it worked for you! I just tracked a new package a few minutes ago. I, of course, "logged in." Then I put the tracking number in and...YES! SUCCESS! Thanks for letting me know and take care!
It works for me now for some reason. I appreciate the remedy and I will use this if it should happen again. Thank you!
Thanks you! It has started working now on their site and I don't know why but I will take it! Thanks so much and good luck to you.
Thanks for the response but I just found out that clearing the cookies for that site fixes it [until the USPS or Edge changes something again. It's happened before but I had forgotten the fix.
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.