USPS Tracking not Working

Anonymous
2024-01-22T14:08:51+00:00

What the **** is wrong with Edge. After each update, something else is not working. Now, I am not able to load the USPS tracking app on USPS.com

Eevery other browser (FF, Google Chrome, Opera) is working, but not crappy and buggy Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-03T17:32:26+00:00

    It works on mobile. So what I've done on desktop to access the website is:

    (Using Chrome [never Edge lol]):

    1. Go to the page for the tracking number you want to track
    2. On your keyboard, press F12 (or Ctrl + Shift + I)
    3. A rectangular section will pop up on the right side of the browser window. In the upper banner for this new window (right below the URL bar), there is an icon of a smartphone and a laptop. Click this (if you over over it, it will say "Toggle Device Toolbar").
    4. In the main website window, below the URL bar, you will see a new toolbar that says "Dimensions: Responsive." Click this dropdown arrow and select a mobile device (I chose iPhone 14 Pro Max arbitrarily).
    5. Refresh the page. It should display as it would on a phone now, with everything visible.

    When you're ready to be done with this developer tools window, just press F12 again. This setting won't be retained, so you'll have to do this each time you navigate to a tracking page until USPS figures out why their website won't render on desktop browsers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-28T06:13:50+00:00

    Hi there,

    I have used this feature for years and now I am getting the exact same issue. It doesn't work on any browser for me. There may have been a system update on my laptop a few days ago?

    Does anyone please have any suggestions on what I can do to restore it?

    Thank you so much

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-05T23:21:06+00:00

    Well, I'm using Google, and still have the same problem. However, the page works fine on my iphone using Safari

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-28T06:14:20+00:00

    Hi there,

    I have used this feature for years and now I am getting the exact same issue. It doesn't work on any browser for me. There may have been a system update on my laptop a few days ago?

    Does anyone please have any suggestions on what I can do to restore it? Are you still having this issue? Any help would be welcome.

    Thank you so much

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-22T04:23:56+00:00

    Well, once again...tonight (2/21/2024) and last night, believe it or not, the https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input website WORKS CORRECTLY, as it has for years!!!! We will see how long THIS lasts! Thank you for your reply!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments