Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
What the **** is wrong with Edge. After each update, something else is not working. Now, I am not able to load the USPS tracking app on USPS.com
Eevery other browser (FF, Google Chrome, Opera) is working, but not crappy and buggy Edge.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have tried EVERY USPS WEBSITE AND NONE OF THESE WORK ANY LONGER!!!! I've had to go to https://www.packagetrackr.com/track/usps to track a USPS package! Like everyone has said for years, the United States Postal System is going to pot in a handbasket!!!! I have used https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input FOR YEARS...SUCCESSFULLY!!!! About 1.5 weeks ago, that website STOPPED WORKING! I paste a USPS tracking number in the search line and click "Track." And a PLAIN, WHITE, EMPTY screen pops up!!!! WITH the web address at the top! The same web address, as I mentioned earlier, that I have used for years!!!! I receive a LOT of packages and would like to track them, is the USPS don't mind! This is VERY FRUSTRATING!!!! Please let me know if ANYONE has an answer to this!!!! I have even emailed USPS about this!!!! The minor suggestions they gave me DID NOT WORK! I emailed them again and asked USPS, "Will YOU please track a USPS number and tell me what YOU receive in results?" I never received a reply to THAT emailed message!!!!
I try the "good ol' website" every now and then. Sometimes it works...but does NOT work the next 5 times I try it! The BEST alternative website that I've found is: https://www.packagetrackr.com/track/usps . THIS is the most informative website on tracking USPS packages! There's NO WAY to safely sign-up for progress notifications...but you can't get them on the old USPS website any longer either! There is another USPS website you can try: https://emailus.usps.com/s/?_gl=1*tj95i5*_gcl_au*MTgxNDUwOTk5Ni4xNzAwNTUxNTcz*_ga*MjEwNTg4OTM1Ny4xNzAwNTUxNTcz*_ga_3NXP3C8S9V*MTcwNzcwOTIyNi4xMTEuMS4xNzA3NzA5Mjk3LjAuMC4w . I like the first website better! The first website, Packagetrackr, gives more information and a scheduled delivery date. I hope this helps!
The only thing changed was I trusted MS again and updated Edge and since it does not work anymore.
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tRef=fullpage&tLc=2&text28777=&tLabels=xxxxxxxxxxxx for tracking number
Does not load anymore.
The only browser. All others work.
I am facing the same issue.
However I able to access the USPS tracking using VPN.
I think they have restricted tracking of the packages that ships within US from other locations or it maybe my ISP problem.