Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Anonymous
2023-12-22T14:31:02+00:00

Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-24T17:02:13+00:00

    Looks like I'm stuck on January 13, 2024 .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-23T16:33:17+00:00

    Is there a roll-out date for the prediction game yet?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-22T23:20:51+00:00

    I have stopped getting access to the prediction game. Is it coming back?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-22T13:36:44+00:00

    I am getting the same thing. I guess Microsoft found a way from us from playing altogether. They shouldn't present a game then take it away or allow us to obtain certain points then decrease the points earned. That's childish!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-20T13:13:12+00:00

    I have actually found the search "cooldown" to be only 5-6 second to still get the points the last week or two, so I guess even that is not consistent across users.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments