Microsoft Learn pages not working correctly

Anonymous
2025-03-24T14:41:24+00:00

Manage Azure Pipeline agents and pools - Training | Microsoft Learn

When trying to browser and complete the above MS Learn, the pages aren't loading correctly or tracking progress correctly. Tried on Edge and Chrome.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-27T15:44:40+00:00

    Mine started working today, did not do any changes to browser.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-27T15:37:04+00:00

    This might be too late for anyone to see, but if you have an exam scheduled between now and when this gets fixed, try to reschedule. I was unable to launch my exam through PearsonVue, I'm guessing because with the role based exams where you can use Learn to look up information, it was also broken and prevented the exam from launching. You can get a refund if this happens to you, but the chat for Pearson is buried deep in the web :D

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-27T15:27:08+00:00

    Same issue here. Tried Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. Tried several different computers. It worked for about an hour one day this week, but every other time I've tried it fails to load fully. I send in a feedback report with screenshots every day.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T22:09:37+00:00

    Hey Folks, I raised an incident with the service team today because I was experiencing it myself. They're aware of and working on an ultimate fix for this which they hope to deploy tomorrow. I was guided to clear cache and that resolved it for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T17:54:19+00:00

    I have the same issue .Can you provide us troubleshooting steps ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments