Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
When I click collections and click three dots I get menu with option - Manage - When I select manage I get the manual reorder option only. No Sort option!
Will MS ever fix this HORRIBLE malfunction??????? God, I hate Windows 11!!!!!!
This information seems to be out of date as of 9/26/2023. There is not "Collections" menu which appears when you click on the Collections icon. Rather the Collections sidebar appears and there is no sort option there I can find.
Are you trying to sort the collections themself or the web pages inside one of the collections?
Hi Richard,
I am Dave, I will help you with this.
if you click the Collections icon on the top toolbar, then on the resulting menu, click the 3 dots at the top of the menu, you should see the sorting options.
.