Launching Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Xbox One, Microsoft Edge won't open. Was working yesterday, now it doesn't.
Microsoft support is of no help, if they don't disconnect your call then, they want you to do everything you already have done before even contacting them: I already did a soft reboot, hard reboot, clear local games, check updates (cant update Microsoft Edge), keep apps/games updated, etc...
Launching Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Okay, I've had the same issue as everyone else, have done everything including totally erasing every hint of edge from my system including the registry, and a hundred other things. WHY does this work? Because it worked!
Sorry I am not getting what you're trying to tell me , can you please explain what steps should i follow next.
Its not working for me , the Local State file gets stored after i try to open edge along with some other local slate temp files , can someone help?
Try this:
Open
%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\
Then, delete the file "Local State"
After that, try opening Edge once again. If everything goes right it should open.
Thank you bro! It worked!
I am also experiencing the same problem.