"The Connection for This Site is Not Secure"

Anonymous
2022-09-02T21:27:43+00:00

I was browsing on Microsoft edge when I found something very cool that I wanted to download. I researched it online to make sure it wasn't a virus that would steal my information and clicked on the download button. Though instead of starting to download this app, it brought me to a screen that said, "the connection to this site is not secure" and below it read that the page "sent an invalid response". I had already confirmed that this wasn't a virus but the videos I had watched informed me that my antivirus might think it was one and shut it down completely. So, I went into my settings and disabled both the firewall and auto protect for my antivirus (Norton 360). After shutting down my antivirus I went back to the download page and clicked download. Same page popped up. I tried refreshing the page, but nothing changed. I tried looking up articles about people having the same issues as me on YouTube and other websites, but nothing seemed to work. Does anyone have a solution to this issue?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

20 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-18T03:29:24+00:00

    Need to open locking my account Facebook I don’t have access to the number or email the phone number that it’s plugged into it is 360-608-3984

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-11T20:52:58+00:00

    I want to be making a comic studio

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more