Fast scrolling

Anonymous
2020-01-19T22:01:12+00:00

Ever since the new chromium the scroll feature is way too fast,uncontrollable.I have a Lenovo Y700 with the ELAN pointing device,and i have installed the latest driver from lenovo.This wasn't like this on EDGE and all other browsers work fine.Scrolling in windows is good just this browser.I have tried all settings in the touchpad control and they have no effect on scrolling.any fix for this?

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-06-18T11:38:25+00:00

    fixed it by installing windows precision drivers.

    Please guide me too, which driver to use, where to get it. I also own an IdeaPad 330 and am experiencing the same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-06-11T15:16:17+00:00

    i have the same problem, it scroll so fast using two finger with trackpad, in fact it only happens on the New Edge (Chromium).

    the old Edge, chrome, firefox don't have this problem.

    when i use the mouse for scrolling it also works fine.

    Laptop Model Name: lenovo ideapad 700-15isk

    pointing device: name ELAN pointing device

    i hope Microsoft officially fix this, and release an update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-06-03T23:33:53+00:00

    +, the same issue, lenovo y700 laptop, tried all the flags, tried changing settings in windows, but that was totally ineffective. I don't  have scrolling issues with chrome, old edge, but haviling them with pre-release versions and release one.

    I have also sent feedback during my usage of Canary version, but I still haven't received any feedback on this. And the issue is still present.

    I used the windows mouse drivers on my Y700 and its working fine

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-06-03T23:09:59+00:00

    +, the same issue, lenovo y700 laptop, tried all the flags, tried changing settings in windows, but that was totally ineffective. I don't  have scrolling issues with chrome, old edge, but haviling them with pre-release versions and release one.

    I have also sent feedback during my usage of Canary version, but I still haven't received any feedback on this. And the issue is still present.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-06-02T15:41:21+00:00

    Same problem, only happen in new edge and 360 browser, but chrome is fine. can't find earlier touchpad driver for my yoga-700-14isk, only one version found on Lenovo website

    Follow the above fix. It worked for me :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments