This page is having a problem Error Code: SIGILL

Anonymous
2023-04-21T03:39:48+00:00

Hi, I just update my browser to Version 112.0.1722.54 (Official build) (64-bit) on Ubuntu 22.04 but after that it doesn't let me visualize any page and after a few seconds turns into this error:

No matter what website I try to load, all of them shows me this error, except google

But when I clicked on any link, it shows me the error code: SIGILL.

I'm uploading this question on Mozilla Firefox, and I already install a lot of browsers (opera, brave, epiphany, etc.) and get no errors like that

This happens on my Ubuntu 22.04 and is the first time that a saw this error and I didn't find any related error on the web.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T10:04:50+00:00

    Just downgraded to Edge 112.0.1722.48 (on Fedora 38) and Teams is working again like a charm!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T07:13:44+00:00

    This is also happening on a elf-hosted gitlab instance. Looking at the various gitlab logs (gosh there are a lot) requests aren't even hitting the server. It's really, really annoying.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-25T22:52:20+00:00

    I would like to inform you that our engineering team is currently investigating the issue. Thanks everyone for bringing this issue to our attention.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-25T20:39:20+00:00

    I am hitting this now trying to hit anything on github.com on Ubuntu 22.04.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-25T10:47:22+00:00

    Yeah me too. I am trying to figure out where the error is coming from:

    Error dump: https://termbin.com/7gy3

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments