Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi edge experts,
I use a MS account to sign into Microsoft products, but I use only in my laptop system. How to stop sync when not needed?
Thank you,
Nithin. R
Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm sorry, I can't find your reply. I wasn't ignoring you.
tks for the response
There is no such option: "remove the checkmark on Resume sync ..."
Thanks to Paul Miller2 for his solution! Now Microsoft should make it possible with a simple button.
This doesn't work.