Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Well I have this problem with my site. The latest windows update also changed the browser. The images are not loading correctly. I dont know the reason because it is opening perfeclty on other browsers and even the previous version of MS Edge.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have done all the simple steps and have confirmed that it is only for a few websites, mainly Underarmour.com, and that goes for all browsers. When I log my phone off of my network and on to data only the images load, but as soon as I sign onto my network they disappear. I have restarted my mesh, Eero, network and my modem without any success of altering the issue.
I had the same issue that images where not loaded on certain websites, no issue when I opened the same website on Firefox.
I assume the problem started after a Windows update.
I tried everything like clearing the cache, cookies etc. No help at all.
The fix was actually to log off from the Microsoft account and restart the system. After that everything worked fine, the only drawback was that also all my settings where gone.