Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I close the new Edge, there's no warning if I have multiple tabs open. Has anyone else found a way to enable that? I get a warning in IE, and there was a warning in the previous Edge.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Here's what I've discovered after accidently closing the New Edge App. I reopen New Edge which brings up my preferred single Tab, I then right click on that Tab and click on Reopen closed window. Voila!
Hopes that works for you.
Hi Alex,
Ah ok, not everyone has upgraded yet so I assumed you would be using the old version.
It doesn't appear to be implemented yet in the new version, however if you toggle the 'where you left off' setting this will at least restore the tabs you had open.
Regards,
Ross
The required entry "asktoclose all tabs" doesn't exist with the "new" version of Edge
When I close the new Edge, there's no warning if I have multiple tabs open.
Please, give me the alert before closing Microsoft Edge
I found that once before, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to work on the new Edge.