Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, I have recently Reset my pc and I have noticed that my downloads instead of showing at the bottom of the screen (where it shows the name of recent downloads and 3 dots next to each download to cancel the download or open the file location, etc) pop up at the top near my extensions and I would like to make it so that they show at the bottom of the screen
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
When you modify a shortcut you would have to use that shortcut after for using the browser because if you click on the bottom of your taskbar it will be the same thing all over again which you will then say it doesn't work.
Hi There,
I've tried just adding --disable-features=msDownloadsHub and the string in your comment.
Neither work.
Any ideas why not?
Windows 10 Pro
Thanks in advance
I would like to make it so that they show at the bottom of the screen
The Edge team are currently monitoring how widespread this request is: Top Feedback Summary for May 12 - Microsoft Tech Community. If you are keen to bring about a change to the current behaviour, please make your views known by submitting feedback. To do so, click ⋯ (Settings and more) > Help and feedback > Send feedback, or just press Alt-Shift-i to open the flyout.
Hi There
Like others, I much prefer having the download at the bottom of my screen.
I have gone to the article in your response but since I'm NOT computer savvy, I have a question.
Do I put the new 'string' before the 'profile directory' string or just remove the 'profile directory' string.
Does my question make sense?
Thanks for your help