Internet Explorer mode gone?

Anonymous
2020-06-01T11:42:41+00:00

Hello Microsoft Community,

For the past 2 months I had been using and testing IE Mode integration within the chromium version of the Edge Browser.

I had the "Enable IE integration" enabled in edge://flags and had been running Edge in admin with the command line "--ie-mode-test"

This was working on Friday 29th May but this morning 1st June the option in "More tools > Open in Internet Explorer Mode" is no longer present.

Any ideas or has IE integration moved exclusively to Local Group Policy ?

Welcome to any suggestions,

Thanks for you time,

Omega.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-05-24T15:15:02+00:00

    I guess its going to stop working eventually so its better to move up your stuff to another browser. There has been a lot of glitches in all IE integrations. Check this thread https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/enterprise/manual-how-to-set-up-ie-mode-internet-explorer-integration-in/m-p/774900

    I think the features are still there you just need to change some settings. I was facing this issue when I was accessing it through a VPN. Changed the VPN setting and it worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments