Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Is there a way to download and keep the old version of Edge?
* Original title: Microsoft Edge?
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This thread has run its course and would be locked.
There is no way to go back to Edge Legacy if you have a new version of Edge installed.
Is there a way to download and keep the old version of Edge?
* Original title: Microsoft Edge?
How i solved it was to uninstall new edge and re install old edge
The solution I use is, I installed Windows 10 on a virtual machine( preferably updated Windows 10 version before October 2019 that has Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0 by default.) Also, be sure that you take a snapshot of that virtual machine on the desired working state before any unwanted future Windows update! so that if you experience any unwanted windows update, you can simply revert or restore the last "desired working state."
Is there a way to download and keep the old version of Edge?
* Original title: Microsoft Edge?
The solution I use is, I installed Windows 10 on a virtual machine( preferably updated Windows 10 version before October 2019 that has Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0 by default.) Also, be sure that you take a snapshot of that virtual machine on the desired working state before any unwanted future Windows update! so that if you experience any unwanted windows update, you can simply revert or restore the last "desired working state."
I am banned from using this website
I like notice when i run a Powertoy Runner (after i installed Microsoft Powertoys), i type "Edge", i notice that old MS. Edge is on the list of result