Launching Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Since that last update, my home page isn't showing up every time I start up Microsoft Edge.
And this is my settings for Edge:
Can you tell me why this happening?
Launching Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Since that last update, my home page isn't showing up every time I start up Microsoft Edge.
This is a bug affecting a few users. The Edge team reported on 29 November::
| This is a known issue and is fixed in 97.0.1057.0 but not quite moved up to Stable yet. Our Insiders who've had the same thing happening have reported it resolved, so you're welcome to give anInsider builda try if you'd like (Canary and Dev have the fix.) Or, I'll check back in with you after that build is in Stable and make sure the fix is working for you! |
|---|
Microsoft Edge Version 96.0.1054.34 (Offizielles Build) (64-Bit) - Microsoft Tech Community
Alexandra doesn't make clear whether this fix is incorporated into one of the builds 1055-1057 or into the major update to Edge 97, but if it's the latter, the the expected Stable release date for Edge 97 is next month:
| Version | Release status | Beta Channel <br>Release week | Stable Channel <br>Release week |
|---|---|---|---|
| 97 | Released <br>Version | 01-Dec-2021 <br>97.0.1072.21 | Week of 06-Jan-2022 |
[https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/deployedge/microsoft-edge-release-schedule#release-schedule]
Do you have CCleaner or Avast cleanup utility installed?
Hope that someone will give me a resolve then and very soon.
Hi Damouk24 -
Thanks for the update and I apologize but it seems that I ran out of ideas, maybe someone has a better resolve.
Regards,
Jerico T.
Having same problem as Damouk24. I carefully followed the suggested fix and all went well until I clicked "Modify". Clicked "yes" and then "repair". Was given a choice that either uninstalled Edge or downloaded a new copy. D'loaded a new copy and restarted. No difference. Nowhere did I get options to go to my startup page rather than the Edge horror.
Help appreciated