Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
After updating to Edge 90.0.818.41 the new Kids mode doesn't exist even though the welcome "tips" advertised it.
Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The feature is being rolled out gradually, so not everyone will have it yet. Look again in a day or two.
when I was opening the microsoft edge and click the user icon the kids mode is not showing in the microsoft edge can you fix the problem
I have the same problem
******@gmail.com
Yes, I do see the new Google Meet UI.