Unable to access Lowes.com, keep getting access denied message

Anonymous
2020-08-29T16:25:49+00:00

Whenever I try to access Lowes.com I keep getting this message:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/search?" on this server.

Reference #18.4fa83817.1598717161.63edc33a

I can access home depot, and other store sites without issues but this one doesn't work.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-09-20T10:40:29+00:00

    This is a Microsoft Edge problem. I had the same issue when using MS Edge, but not on Firefox or Safari.

    I am using Chrome and had the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-18T14:44:10+00:00

    That eliminates cookie issues. My issue was scripts being blocked getting the host server angry and putting blocking cookies on my browser. Maybe I'll get another idea for you soon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-17T15:11:53+00:00

    Doesnt change anything still get same Access Denied

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2021-08-17T19:05:07+00:00

    seveer1313 wrote:

    Doesnt change anything still get same Access Denied

    1. What browser are you using on which version of Windows?
    2. Do you have the problem with other browsers?
    3. Are you running third-party antivirus/security or using Microsoft Defender?

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-07-15T02:58:39+00:00

    THANK YOU, SIR! :D Our issue was kicked off by NoScript blocking lowescdn.com but allowing lowes.com. I guess Lowes isn't a fan of this and places some kind of rotten cookie on the browser. The cookie must be cleared and both domains permitted.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments