I was able to follow your instructions and did what was sugested. Unfortunately it did not work. If anything the speakers are lower than they were.
Thank you for the suggestion
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have an issue where the volume for my pc is very low, for system and third party applications. I have ensured all volume settings are on max
The volume is appx 50% compared to normal, any advice?
Thank you
:)
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I was able to follow your instructions and did what was sugested. Unfortunately it did not work. If anything the speakers are lower than they were.
Thank you for the suggestion
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Bluetooth\Audio\AVRCP\CT
that will bring you into the area to change
4, Change the value on the Right Pane from 1 tp 0, OR set to 1 if set to 0, and then restart the computer
Thats all
I have no idea how to change a registry key. Will you provide step by step guidance please?
Change the Registry from whatever it is to the other
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Bluetooth\Audio\AVRCP\CT
if it is set to 1, change it to 0
0 to 1
REBOOT
Latest update fixed it for me (KB5016691).