Please file the issue in the Feedback Hub and share
the link here for Eddie (MSFT) to see.
Problem solved
installed back Buid 21376.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For information to everyone:
It’s disable to use printer HP LaserJet M1132 MFP after upgrading to build 21354.1: Printer is missing in the Device Manager, Settings/Printers & Scanners shows “HP LaserJet M1132 MFP Offline”, Print Queues shows the documents sent for printing, but printing doesn’t run. Troubleshooter Windows does not detect any problem. Returning to the build 21343.1000 resolves the trouble.
Feedback https://aka.ms/AAbw91b
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Please file the issue in the Feedback Hub and share
the link here for Eddie (MSFT) to see.
Problem solved
installed back Buid 21376.
Please file the issue in the Feedback Hub and share
the link here for Eddie (MSFT) to see.
Hi CK,
In my case I had different results for the same printer USB HP LaserJet 1020.
I did a few more tests and it looks to me that there is something leftover from the previous failing development builds. Removing and reinstalling the driver did not work either.
3) In view of the 2 different results above I restored Desktop Dell XPS 8300 to a much older development build before 21354 (I had a backup of Build 20279, did not have a 20H2 backup for that machine) the printer was working fine with build 20279, also I could uninstall and reinstall the drivers without any problem and the printer kept working just fine.
So I did the update directly from 20279 to 21382 and verified that the printer was still working.
I removed it from Devices and Printers and uninstalled/reinstalled the drivers, everything was still working fine.
Used this driver below:
We'll see what happens on the next Development build update, hopefully it will still work.
When it fails it disappears from Device Manager and from this Properties screen like if it was not connected
Please file the issue in the Feedback Hub and share
the link here for Eddie (MSFT) to see.
Yes. The printer problem is back. Canon Pixma PRO-100S. Even the LAN network is broken.
@AndreaLonardi.
Hi Andrea,
It looks like the problem with the USB printer is back with build 21376 and 21382, could you check if you still have the same problem with your USB printers ?