I ignore it because I know the update has
installed and it happens so randomly that
it can't even be reproduced.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I ignore it because I know the update has
installed and it happens so randomly that
it can't even be reproduced.
@Vienna10,
How did you create the ISO?
I downloaded the official MS Insider ISO 25158 and did not have any issues with it.
Sorry for the late reply - time difference
Used "uup-converter-wimlib-34" to make the ISO before the first reboot. Have done so without any problems for a long time.
However, perhaps the problem was forgetting to disable "Startallback" and "Windows11DragAndDropToTaskbarFix"......
Hi Vienna,
That does not work anymore with latest development builds, because it misses all the basic windows apps. The problem started back in March 2022.
I used to do the same as you before, but with 22563 and above it is no longer a valid option for dev Ni Builds.
MS changed things and that is no longer possible to build a complete ISO after W.U. downloads the new Build.
Latest wimlib is 81f, but still, you cannot get a valid ISO from Windows\SoftwareDistlibution\Download unless you download all the required Apps.
At that point you may as well download all the needed cabs. 😎
The process for building the ISO takes now much longer than it used to. 🤐
For this build I downloaded the MS insider 25158 ISO.
Clean Install of Windows 11 Ni Preview Build works with Build 22557, - Microsoft Community
Here is a sample of the ISO being built after downloading all the needed files.
Downloaded and installed very quickly.
Three devices updated in 45 min without issues.