@Sibro I am having the same issue, may I please have a fresh link to the Windows 11 ARM 64 VHDX file?
WIndows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533
I am trying to download the Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533 so that I can use Windows 11 on my new M1Pro MacBook Pro thru Parallels virtual machine. I keep getting an error message when trying to download the ISO file. We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID ca86930c-7517-4c09-a393-6ae526e1f316.
Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Install, activate, and Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2022-04-28T09:20:48+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-04-08T05:09:04+00:00 You're welcome.
There are no older official images available for download.
To get the last one which does not require a network connection (forgot the build number, maybe 22518 or 523), you have to use unofficial/unsupported images from 3rd party sites such as UUPdump or AdGuard
Sorry, I can't get into more details here due to forum restrictions.
If you're using Parallels, go to their forum for more help. Good luck!
-
Anonymous
2022-04-08T04:28:33+00:00 Thank you Sibro, but I am running into an issue here when install it as a VM. During set-up this build requires an internet connection and with the drivers not in place yet, this is not possible.
I followed some answers on the internet to kill the Network Connection Flow task, but this just prompt me to restart looking for a network rather than bypassing and creating a local account.
Is there a link to an earlier build I can get for the install that allows for bypass, or get the pro addition for Windows 11 as some say that there you can bypass this and then update the system after set-up?
Thanks for your help!
-
Anonymous
2022-03-04T04:18:43+00:00 Thanks, but I'm not super good with technology and I got lost trying to do those thanks for trying